BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA
MASTERS IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS RELATION
The MIBR is intended for professionals who wish to specialize in economics, organization and management of international business projects and organizations.
A set of managerial, economic, financial-and-accounting and legal knowledge is included in the curriculum, the learning of which develops and enriches the financial-and-accounting and managerial capacity and provides a competitive advantage to graduates.
OTHM Level 7 in Strategic Management & Leadership
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification is to develop strategic management and leadership skills for managers who have the authority and personal attributes to translate organizational strategy into effective operational performance. This qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry. The qualification has a clear work-related emphasis on practical skills development alongside theoretical fundamentals.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager.
- Diploma Level 7
- MIBR(Top up)
- Master is awarded by the Swiss School of Business Research (SSBR). SSBR Swiss is a Business School approved and accredited by EduQua.
- EduQua is an accreditation body recognized and supported by the Swiss Confederate Government; it’s the first quality certification for public and private educational institutions in Switzerland. it is the premier quality assurance body accreditation scheme for continuing education which can be general education, further education, professional education.
- OTHM is recognized as an Awarding Organization (AO) by the qualification regulator Ofqual in the UK.
- The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulates qualifications, examinations, and assessments in England
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment.
- To review and apply the principles of business management in the industry.
- Analyze problem-solving techniques specific to International Business
- Relations. Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management.
The OTHM Level 7 diplomas on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) are at the same level as master’s degrees. However, they are shorter (120 credits) and learners will have to proceed to the dissertation stage (60 credits) to achieve a full masters programme.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learners must be 21 years old or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information reach us on our contact details.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Advanced Business Research Methods
- Strategic Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation