BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA
OTHM DIPLOMA LEVEL 7 IN LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as logistics and supply chain professionals as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s program with advanced standing.
WHY STUDY AT ASPIRE?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to Aspire E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at Aspire Barcelona
OTHM (UK) is recognized as an Awarding Organization (AO) Approved and regulated by OFQUAL (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Aspire Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
- Seminars & Tutorials
- Practical Learning
- Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
Aspire Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or Aspire Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
Many students, feel interview is an interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of information. Aspire provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging the following
- The session
- The feedback
Aspire organizes career fairs and encourages students to attend fair sessions as this gives will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit from the school associations for internship opportunities.
Aspire Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internships as a fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.