BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA
OTHM DIPLOMA LEVEL 7 IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. The Level 7 qualification also allows learners to progress within the same employment level of an MBA with advanced standing.
WHY STUDY AT ASPIRE?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to Aspire E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at Aspire Business School, Barcelona
OTHM (UK) is recognized as an Awarding Organization (AO) Approved and regulated by OFQUAL (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
Aspire Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
- Seminars & Tutorials
- Practical Learning
- Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive
- Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
Aspire Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional Units – Choose any Four
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or Aspire Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
Many students, feel the interview is an interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing other than a mutual exchange of information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. Aspire has been supporting students by arranging the following
- The session
- The feedback
Aspire organizes career fairs and encourages students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit from the school associations for internship opportunities.
Aspire Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internships as a fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.