BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA
OTHM DIPLOMA LEVEL 7 IN TOURISM & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to provide tourism industry professionals with the specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector to gain the skills needed to manage business operations. The qualification provides learners with a contemporary, critical, and international programme that supports their development as managers with a lifelong-learning orientation.
The qualification enables learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
WHY STUDY AT ASPIRE?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to Aspire E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at Aspire Barcelona
OTHM (UK) is recognized as an Awarding Organization (AO) Approved and regulated by OFQUAL (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Aspire Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
- Seminars & Tutorials
- Practical Learning
- Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
Aspire Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Strategic Management and Marketing (20 credits)
- Destination Management (20 credits).
- International Tourism Policy and Development (20 credits)
- E-Tourism and Social Media (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts (20 credits)
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or Aspire Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
Aspire helps to guide you through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
Many students, feel an interview is an interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing other than a mutual exchange of information. Aspire provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging the following
- The session
- The feedback
Aspire organizes career fairs and encourages students to attend fair sessions as this gives will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit from the school associations for internship opportunities.
Aspire Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internships as a fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.