BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA
OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to support learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry. The qualification enables learners to develop their knowledge of theories applicable to management in the tourism and hospitality industry. It enables learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry. Successful completion of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
WHY STUDY AT ASPIRE?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to Aspire E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at Aspire Barcelona
OTHM (UK) is recognized as an Awarding Organization (AO) Approved and regulated by OFQUAL (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Aspire Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
- Seminars & Tutorials
- Practical Learning
- Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
Aspire Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management (20 credits)
- Services Marketing and Customer Service (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (20 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Events Management (20 credits)
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.0 (with not minimum 5.5 in each) / TOEFL 75 official certificate or Aspire Language Interview
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
Aspire helps to guide you through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
Many students, feel an interview is an interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing other than a mutual exchange of information. Aspire provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging the following
- The session
- The feedback
Aspire organizes career fairs and encourages students to attend fair sessions as this gives will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit from the school associations for internship opportunities.
Aspire Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internships as a fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.