BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA
OTHM LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
OVERVIEW & OBJECTIVES
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment.
This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competencies necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
WHY STUDY AT ASPIRE?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to Aspire E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at Aspire Barcelona
OTHM (UK) is recognized as an Awarding Organization (AO) Approved and regulated by OFQUAL (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation).
Aspire Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
- Seminars & Tutorials
- Practical Learning
- Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
Aspire Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Planning, Controlling, and Leading a Project (30 credits)
- Procurement Risk and Contract Management (30 credits)
- Advanced Project and Logistics Management (20 credits)
- Operations and Information Management for Project Managers (20 credits)
- Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or Aspire Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
Aspire helps to guide you through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
Many students, feel an interview is an interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing other than a mutual exchange of information. Aspire provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging the following
- The session
- The feedback
Aspire organizes career fairs and encourages students to attend fair sessions as this gives will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit from the school associations for internship opportunities.
Aspire Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internships as a fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.